Lochaline Dive Centre is about to become an affiliated BSAC dive centre and therefore able to offer accredited BSAC training for our customers. The Centre will offer all BSAC core training courses up to Dive Leader, and also BSAC Technical training for those that want to progress further.
Some of the benefits of the BSAC Ocean Diver course include:
· Delivery in the same time as SSI/PADI Open Water
· The training includes a basic nitrox qualification
· Ocean Diver includes basic rescue training
· PIC-card is included
· Three months trial BSAC membership for Ocean Diver trainees
· Online certification
· Ocean Divers can progress straight to Sports Diver within the 3-month trial BSAC membership
Lochaline Dive Centre is also to shortly become a BSAC Seamanship Centre and a BSAC Technical Centre with BSAC boat handling courses offered in association with HMS (Haynes Macdonald services) Ltd (haynesmacdonaldservices.com), and technical training offered by Paul Haynes of Haynes Marine (haynesmarine.com).
Full details of all the new courses available here at Lochaline Dive Centre will be available on these pages in the near future.